Nox Player is an example of the best Android app player software currently available, running on Windows OS and macOS. Nox Digital Entertainment Company Ltd released this software to the market in 2015. You can use this software to download an application designed for the Android operating system to your computer. Nox Player is the best app player to get an excellent mobile gaming experience from a PC. You can also play multiplayer games like Player Unknown’s Battlegrounds Mobile, Call Of Duty Mobile, and Free Fire.
Features of the Nox player
- This world-famous app player is available in nine languages. You can download applications from the Google play store or other websites.
- You can play any game designed for Android and use other apps designed for photo editing, video editing, and more.
- It can even play apps designed for older versions of Android.
- You can play several games at once. You can even use another app while playing games.
- Key-mapping is available. You can customize them as you wish.
- The great matter is that you can use all these features for free.
How to install the Nox app player on Windows PC?
- Windows OS: Windows XP or above.
- Mac OS: Sierra 10. 11 / 10. 12
- RAM: 2GB ( Minimum)
- VGA: Open GL 2.0 or above.
- Storage: 2GB ( Minimum)
- Go to the Nox official website and get the Nox app player for free. There are many new and old versions here. You can download any of them at your discretion.
- After download, you will get its setup file, so simply Double click on it. It’s effortless to set up.
- You can successfully install this application by following the on-screen instructions. It takes around five minutes or more to install.
How to install the Nox app player on Mac?
- Go to the Big Nox official website and get the Nox app player mac version for free.
- Find the setting and activate it. To install the software, you must agree to the terms and conditions agreement showed on the screen.
- Then a new screen will open. Drag and drop the Nox app player icon on the screen to the Applications folder to the right of it.
- Now the software will start installing automatically. It takes about five minutes to complete.
How to use the Nox app player?
- Launch the software. Here is the home screen of the Nox app player. You will see all the basic apps and tools of Android.
- The initial thing you should do is sign in with the google play store by using your Google ID and password.
- Then you can install any application in the play store.
- If you want to install an apk file that is not in the play store, you have to download the application you wish to use on your computer by using the web browser in the Nox player. Then find the app in the downloaded files and install it.
How to download backup data in the Nox app player?
- Go to the multi-instance settings. Here you can see all the backup data files. Click on the “Backup/ Import” button to back up your data.
How to restore backup data in the Nox app player?
First, open the multi-instance settings of Nox. Click on the “Import to emulator” and find and select the downloaded backup data and open it. Open the app player after the automatic import process.